Monday, September 15, 2008

Junior Year...So Far

The year so far has been good but has also brought new unexpected challenges. My schedule is pretty crazy this semester, which doesn't allow for much down time but that's ok I prefer to stay busy. My classes have been somewhat stressful (way too many projects) but they are good otherwise. I am working in the classroom with a special education student this semester as part of one class, which I am very excited to start in the coming weeks. In one of my other classes I am tutoring a second grade student in reading and writing, which will be fun and easier for me than most people considering I spent my summer hanging out with kids in a library. I am looking forward to the rest of the semester but it is going to be a long road. I will update more after the weekend, it's going to be a busy one! The first home football game is on Saturday and I am volunteering for an Autism walk on Sunday....but there is more to come!

*Pictures will be coming as soon as I find my camera cord!*

1 comment:

Spirit Bear said...

I can always count on you to make me feel an absolute slouch when I think I am pretty busy! Miss you bunches. I am a grandmother! Check my blog for photo. This will be fun, Lizzy!